One One One Eagle Street, Brisbane
Cox Rayner Architects
Brisbane’s First 6 Star CBD Office Tower is located within the city’s ‘golden triangle’, the significant tower is designed to reinforce the premium office identity of the ‘Riverside’ precinct. WT Partnership has been involved in this project since inception in mid 2007. The project has a number of sustainable features and complex construction issues on which the WT Partnership team provided proactive, value added cost management. The project has achieved a 6 Star (world leader) Green Star rating from the Green Building Council of Australia.
WT Partnership provided value management advice, tender documentation and assistance with negotiations prior to award within 2% of the project budget and provided construction cost services through to completion.
This impressive project includes:
- Design and construction of approximately 62,500 m² NLA of PCA Premium Grade office space over 44 levels
- 128 car parking spaces over six basement levels
- Ground floor retail space, a business centre and a child care centre
- A distinctive contemporary design by leading architects, Cox Rayner, makes the most of river views, light and space
- Advanced technology including the latest ‘smart’ glass and innovative cooling techniques ensure the building achieves the highest possible environmental standards.
The project has recently received the following awards:
- UDIA Queensland Boral Award for Excellence – Retail/Commercial Development over 3,000 m²
- UDIA Queensland Boral Award for Excellence – Presidents Cup
- Australian Institute of Architects Queensland Chapter 2013 Beatrice Hutton Award for Commercial Architecture
- Australian Institute of Architects Queensland Chapter 2013 State Award for Interior Architecture
- Australian Institute of Architects 2013 National Commendation for Commercial Architecture
- Australian Institute of Architects 2013 National Commendation for Sustainable Architecture
View GPT Group’s Video ‘One One One Eagle Street – Growing Toward the Light’ below