Health and Safety Consultancy
In the United Kingdom we provide a comprehensive array of health & safety services both as a stand-alone service or to complement the additional core services of cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and building consultancy.
Our service is tailored to suit the activities of individual undertakings, but can include assistance with any or all of the following:
- General advice on arrangements and procedures including legislative updates
- Preparation of company health and safety policies
- Reviewing specific aspects of company activities
- Undertaking risk assessments and producing method statements
- Arranging for provision of information relevant to health, safety and training with maintenance of records
- Assessment of the health and safety aspects of tender documentation
- Monitoring and recording health and safety performance
- Advising on contacts with enforcing authorities and any reporting of Injuries, diseases dangerous incidents
Most of these functions are legislative requirements. They necessitate expenditure of valuable time in executing them, but also in establishing what the requirements are. We can help businesses who do not have the resources to comply, whether they are contractors, specialists, consultants or any other undertaking.
For further information on our Health and Safety Consultancy services please contact Robert Clarke.